1. Study for vocab quiz
2. Choose one experience form the list you brainstormed in class or from your loopwriting activity that you’d like to explore further. Recreate one or more scenes from that experience (again reference your loopwriting for this) that you could use to address one of the college essay prompts (be sure to also indicate which prompt you plan on responding to). In this assignment it’s important to think about a very specific moment or moments that you can use to either illustrate the problem/question you’d like to analyze or as evidence to prove the point that you’d like to make in your argument. Then, you need to think about how you can make that moment significant to your reader by developing it into a detailed scene.
In other words,
1. Pick an experience from the list you made in class
2. Recreate one or more scenes (i.e. specific moments) from that experience
3. In creating your scenes make sure to choose moments that you could later use as evidence to prove a point or as the subject of an analysis in response to one of the college essay prompts
4. Be sure to indicate which prompt you are going to write about